Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
We’re on the lookout for an intern (f/m) with a computer science background to join our growing Melbourne based office. This role is ideal for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is ready to face a challenging and fast paced environment!
IMC needs your help to create and develop a process guide for an online business information system. This role will develop your skills in information systems and teach you how to put them into practice.
Do you have an interest in online learning technology? Are you prepared to work in a real organisation on real projects? If you answered yes, then apply today!
We offer a flexible, unpaid internship over 21 days (1-3 days per week).
- You are a student in business information systems, computer science or similar;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite;
- You have a brief understanding of database driven web based applications;
- You are interested in helping organisations achieve great results through their learning technology;
- You’re a pro-active, motivated, enthusiastic student with a real passion for multimedia and learning;
- You are highly flexible and can communicate effectively in the workplace, both verbally and in writing;
- As a well being organised you have no problem working autonomously, and can take initiative when needed;
- Your attention to detail means you can spot a spelling mistake from a mile away.
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment;
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed;
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed;
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of concept freedom and real influence;
- Exciting projects for major brands;
- You contribute to the best practice in e-learning.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.