You love to visualise ideas and bring them to life? Applying best practice User Experience design to engage learners and an ability and drive to really ‘wow’ your audience with your visual designs is what you are after? Being an inspriation for your team? Well, then join us!
As a creative and inspirational multimedia enthusiast you will conceptualize and create amazing visuals of elearning solutions to wow customers in pitches and, after ensuring the deal is all ours, work with the customer and our technical teams to create unique elearning trainings and user experiences. You should be able to effectively demonstrate to customers the eLearning instructional, creative and development life-cycle / process and various key phases of Content design and production, thereby providing clear evidences to support IMC’s bespoke content development strength.
What to expect
- Huge brands;
- Creative freedom;
- International team;
- Challenging projects within the frame of digital learning and digital communication;
- Highly diverse formats, i.e. games, web specials, apps and interactive video;
- Latest tools and technologies that keeps us on the forefront in Ed-Tech space (you will always work on the latest technology frameworks / platform).
- Passionate about visual design, user interfaces and digital communication;
- Providing an outstanding portfolio;
- Able to grasp the customers corporate idea/branding/culture and translate it perfectly into the design concept;
- Able to win the customer over through your inspirational ideas and evangelism;
- On top of latest digital trends (including design, content & technology);
- Expert in adobe creative suite, willing to learn IMC content studio and other authoring tools (i.e. storyline);
- Able to evaluate competitors’ strategy and bring in valuable insight to IMC;
- Able to collaborate with business and product owners to present new concepts and solutions to customers;
- Willing to train, motivate and challenge our content production colleagues and work closesly with our global design and development team.
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment;
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you;
- New challenges that you want to master - a high learning curve and development possibilities guaranteed;
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of design freedom and real influence;
- Exciting projects for major brands;
- You contribute to the best practice in e-learning.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.