We are looking for a passionate, communicative, and talented Automation Tester, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc AG. You will test an existing cloud-based multi-tenant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- Responsible for identifying the automatable scenarios, develop the automation scripts and use them during each release testing to save manual efforts.
- Contribute to requirements, specifications analysis and review to develop test strategies, to create and document test-plans.
- Test-case design, development, execution and reporting to cover all the functional and non-functional testing aspects for the assigned features.
- Define and design test regressions, perform software integration tests and regression tests.
- Report bugs and perform bugs verification, support the developers in bug recreation and bugs isolation.
- Clearly track and report the testing progress.
- Review the documentation of the products for completeness and accuracy.
- 1-3 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Knowledge about UI automation or experience with test automation tools.
- Programming knowledge or experience with an OOP language (ideally Java).
- Experience with Selenium, Page Object Model pattern or Cucumber is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or related trainings in IT.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to learn fast and adapt to the e-learning domain.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, German will be a big plus.
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you
- Exciting projects for major brands
- Flexible schedule
- Home-office days are an option
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & team building events, Bookster subscription and more...
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating, and effective way.
imc is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent, and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 300+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.