Instructional Designer (Part time 0.6 FTE) – (Hybrid/Remote – Melbourne preferred)
Are you ready to work for a remarkable organisation who prides itself on its progressive connected company culture and diverse workforce? A company that guarantees new challenges and exciting development opportunities? Would you enjoy a role where you can work flexibly, manage your own diary? Are you a fun, talented, authentic, passionate, and inspiring Learning Designer who wants to continue to progress an amazing career and develop yourself in the meantime? … then keep reading.
We are looking for a creative candidate to join our global content team and get their teeth stuck into instructional design for imc´s world class learning solutions. We are looking for an experienced self-starter who will bring contemporary ideas and share this knowledge with their colleagues. This role would be perfect for you if you have spent time creating corporate learning content or you’ve worked with another vendor, and you're now looking for a flexible parttime role within an energetic consulting environment, dealing with a wide variety of learning projects and clients.
Checkout some of the stuff we develop - Cyber Crime Time Game !
Sounds exciting ….? then come work for us!
- Design of exciting, all-encompassing ideas and concepts for learning
- Development and implementation of creative ideas within the framework of templates, concepts, and storyboards
- Working with a wide variety of internal and external/freelance resources (illustrators, technical developers, designers, motion graphic artists etc.) to produce kick ass learning solutions
- Supporting proposals, estimating, pitches and bids
- Apply adult learning and instructional design theories to learning material
- Maintenance of all relevant project documentation
Your Strengths, Skills & Experience
- Relevant academic qualifications and/or at least 3 years of experience as an Instructional Designer/Learning Experience Designer
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development and writing of eLearning and face-to-face resources (we are not looking for authoring tool developers, though it is useful if you have knowledge of these tools!)
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Expert MS Office skills and a whiz with PowerPoint!
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects and deliver against tight deadlines
- A friendly, team-focused disposition
- Inspiring content is as important to you as a structured approach and following efficient processes
- You are eager to create new ideas and help shape them but also to promote tried and tested solutions
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development and writing of eLearning and face-to-face resources
- Demonstrated capacity to manage client priorities and timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to work
What’s on offer?
- Hybrid working (upon COVID-normal) – Mixture of remote with 1-day onsite Melbourne CBD location close to public transport
- Flexible working hours! You will need be available for key meetings, but overall, you can work within the hours that suits – provided key client deadlines are met!
- Access to innovative digital learning solutions such as a fully responsive chatbot experience!
- Opportunity to showcase your creativity and professionalism
- Opportunity to really grow your personal brand
- Creation of innovative training concepts with an extremely talented visual design team at your disposal!
- Local Australian team backed by a European team of over 50 people