We Empower People Around the World to Master their Professional Challenges. We need you to help us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic over-achiever to join our international Marketing team. You will need to be able to share our passion for learning to inspire our customers as our new Content and Campaign Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will work closely with our German Headquarters to further establish international marketing concepts and independently be responsible for their implementation while focusing strongly on the English-speaking markets. Your work will have impact not only in Australia & New Zealand, but also across Singapore, Asia Pacific, UK, USA and the rest of the globe!
You will be facing a new challenge every day, and have the resilience and perseverance to continue to focus on creating, writing and deploying high quality, customer-centric campaigns and contents that highlight the premium enterprise brand that we are. This will involve taking a holistic look at what we do - which can be at times highly technical, complicated and diverse digital products and systems (but also can be very cool!) - and translating this into a clear and concise message as to the benefits this brings for our customers by relating it back to their needs, wants and desires.
The successful candidates´ tasks
- Brand Positioning of IMC and its Solutions and Services;
- Independent creation of marketing concepts and materials;
- Subject search and monitoring;
- Creation of on- and offline content, as f.e. text- and video-based contributions for IMC´s solutions and services (Videos, Case Studies, Whitepapers, Infographics, interactive content as eBooks, WBTs, expert blog contributions…);
- Independent research of technical information and appropriate preparation for all channels;
- Influencer research and seeding process;
- Publication and distribution of content created via all IMC´s marketing- and sales channels (Website, Social Media, Newsletter, PR….);
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing- and communication activities;
- Submission of IMC´s solutions and services at worldwide awards;
- Management of holistic projects under time, budget and quality.
- Interest and passion in Learning, Training, or even better Digital eLearning a huge plus!;
- Relevant experience in Business Marketing or equivalent background;
- Interest in B2B marketing;
- Good technical skills- proficient in MS Office tools, internet, web applications, social media technologies;
- Customer orientated, friendly nature;
- A pro-active and focused attitude, capability to work autonomously;
- Pays high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel interstate and potentially internationally if required.
About Our Workplace
- A great working environment where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible;
- We live by our mission 'We Empower People" in everything we do – it's why we get up in the morning and hope you share this passion for empowering people through solutions that impact learning, development and supporting our customers staff to perform to their best;
- Easy access by train/tram to a modern St. Kilda Road office that is relatively informal but has high standards for work quality and exceeding our customer's expectations;
- A privately owned company that sets achievable standards and objectives, with an ethos of continuous people development, and respect for colleagues.
Our company focuses strongly on business processes and regards learning and talent management as an integral part of today’s business needs. Clients place great value on our consulting expertise and excellence in building and implementing learning platform solutions and eLearning content development.
Today, over 230 highly qualified and motivated employees – software engineers, consultants, sales representatives, content designers and business experts - serve our customers all over the world.
We are an innovative and economically stable company which offers applicants the opportunity to incorporate their commitment and strengths into a promising career. We have become a top international provider of learning and educational technologies in the last several years. Analysts such as Gartner credit us with having an excellent product portfolio and being a global leader. We serve over 1000 customers in 30 countries with our products and services