Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way. As a competent Software Support Professional (f/m) you represent the single point of contact for our international high-level costumers.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support via ticketing system, telephone or email to international customers by answering inquiries about our products;
- Identify software issues, manage incidents and process tickets to coordinate delivery of software updates to customers;
- Act as interface between internal departments, in particular the sales, consulting and development departments;
- Local office IT support and maintenance in a Windows environment;
- Ensure high quality of our software applications;
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or certified trainings in informatics/computer science;
- 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in IT customer support;
- Passionate about explaining complex software and helping customers find the right solutions;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Structured approach paying high attention to detail;
- Motivation to work well within a team as well as individually;
- Ability to communicate effectively in the workplace, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment;
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed;
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed;
- Exciting projects for major brands.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.