At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We work in global, but small, self-managing, autonomous teams. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, energetic, and highly motivated individual who desires a challenging Technical Consulting Role who has a passion for technology, learning and digital software to join our growing global team, based in the heart of London.
As an imc colleague, you will be working on delivering new customer projects using waterfall and agile methods, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team (and maybe sometimes further afield), as well as with our international colleagues, so you will have good support to develop into the role.
What you will be doing
- Analysis, design, testing, releasing of learning management system functionalities.
- Analysing and assessing customer needs, both business and technical.
- Preparing and delivering workshop presentations and training for customers.
- Run technical workshops with customers to understand their requirements
- Analyse customer requirements to form solution designs and specification documents.
- Perform software configurations based on specification.
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.).
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting the customer in their own testing.
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes.
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
What you will need
- Ability to negotiate and convince customers of best possible solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel is essential
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based applications
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs, and interfacing protocols beneficial
- The ability to speak German would be a great advantage!
Here is what we offer...
- Support of experienced, intelligent, and motivated colleagues to inspire you
- Career growth and ongoing development possibilities guaranteed
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects for major corporate brands and government departments
- Chance to join a vibrant fun team of like-minded professionals
- Modern office located in Borough (close to Borough Market)
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products
imc is one of the world's leading learning technology and content providers with 12 international locations and numerous award-winning solutions. We are proud to have over 350 valued employees globally that together support over 1200 customers including numerous internationally renowned brands and public organisations who continue to inspire our passion for innovation.
Ready for your next challenge with the skills and passion to match?
Then apply today and let's have a chat.