Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
As a Software Developer Customer Solutions (f/m), you are responsible for the implementation of solutions for our national and international customer projects. You will be working on new customer projects implementing our technical solutions and systems, as well as working with our existing customers in an ongoing technical support capacity for our Learning Management System and other IMC products.
- Discuss, analyse and evaluate technical requirements with customers and translate these to software customizations and implementations, as well as perform enhancements to our Learning Management System, IMC Learning Suite
- System parametrization - perform configuration settings within systems and test the solutions
- Collaboration with internal departments like Sales, Consulting and Software Development
- Virtual communication and remote teamwork with the international team on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Initial professional and project experience, ideally as a (Java/J2EE) software developer
- Customer orientated, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously
- Paying high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel and enjoy spending time abroad as part of the project - to a limited extent (not more than 5 appointments per year)
What we offer
- A ramp-up period of about 2 to 3 weeks in Saarbrücken, Germany is planned, as part of your induction program
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed
- Exciting projects for major brands
- You contribute to the best practice in e-learning
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Modern office located on St. Kilda Road that can be easy accessed by train/tram
- A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products
- Opportunity to really grow your career
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.