Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
As an experienced C# / .NET Developer (f/m) you will be part of our international team for IMC Process Guide – the GPS for software applications. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, eager to join our team in Saarbrücken or Freiburg.
- Development of modern, high-quality, high-performance desktop applications
- Implementation of technical concepts by creating new or adapting existing software components
- Participation in agile software development projects following SCRUM
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of methods, tools and processes in agile software development
- Relevant experience in C# and the .NET framework developing Microsoft Windows applications
- Knowledge of WPF and XAML is a plus
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, knowledge of German language is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured approach paying high attention to details
- Motivation to work well within a team as well as individually
- Ability to communicate effectively in the workplace, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- Being part of an international team of experienced, highly motivated colleagues, who are happy to support you if needed, as well as an interdisciplinary and cooperative work environment
- Possibility to apply your enthusiasm for new technologies and innovative development tools, especially in the field of digital learning
- You contribute to multifaceted and unique projects for our globally renowned customers
- Interesting challenges as well as a steep learning curve are waiting to be mastered by you
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.