Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer (w/m) to join our Innovation/New Products team, responsible for the design and development of our new and innovative products. For this position we hire both onsite in our office in Saarbrücken and remotely.
- Specify services of a client/server architecture for custom apps
- Develop and integrate software components for custom apps
- Recommend and develop algorithms for performing statistical data analysis
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (M.S. degree is a plus)
- Knowledge of common methods, tools and processes in software engineering
- Very good understanding of backend technologies – PHP5, MySQL
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, knowledge of the German language is a big plus
- A quick grasp, proven analytical problem solving skills, fun to solve complex problems
What we offer
- Being part of an international team of friendly, experienced, highly motivated colleagues, who are happy to support you if needed, as well as an interdisciplinary and cooperative work environment
- Possibility to apply your enthusiasm for new technologies and innovative development tools, especially in the field of digital learning
- You contribute to multifaceted and unique projects for our globally renowned customers
- Interesting challenges as well as a steep learning curve are waiting to be mastered by you
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.