Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
As our new Partner Manager (f/m) located in our growing Singapore office, you will manage and develop our partnership relations to reach our strategic goals in the APAC area.
- Build up and develop our partnership network
- Identify potential partners across the APAC region and setting up the collaboration
- Manage and develop existing relationships with alliance partners across the region
- Identify strategic goals and objectives for partnerships and determine success factors
- Develop country-based sales plans together with our management to execute on strategic goals
- Work together with the partners to directly support bids and sales opportunities, presentations and proposals
- Collaborate with (pre-)sales team to enable and educate partners and sales teams
- Be the single point of contact for the partners across the APAC region as well as acting as a representative for partners within IMC
- Work on building customer reference-ability together with the partners, marketing and PR teams
- Maintain pipeline visibility of partner business in our CRM
- Enthusiasm for innovative software solutions and digital media, especially digital learning
- Minimum 3 years of experience as partner or alliance manager within the APAC region
- Ideally, you already have experience within the eLearning or software industry
- Eager to develop winning bids and partnership agreements
- Willingness to travel across the APAC based countries
- Fluent in English and at least one other Asian Pacific language (preferably Chinese)
- Flexibility to work as part of a global team with colleagues and partners across the world
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed
- Exciting projects for major brands
- You contribute to the best practice in e-learning
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible
- A competitive salary package
- A real opportunity to really grow your career
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.