IMC Information Multimedia Communication AG (IMC) is a global leading eLearning and multimedia solution provider with a best in class Learning Management System (LMS) platform and leading-edge eLearning content that leverages gamification, virtual reality and other multimedia techniques. Several hundred companies – running from small and medium enterprises (SMEs), to state and national government departments, to multinational groups – as well as training providers and more than 150 universities rely on IMC´s products to further educate their personnel, students and clients.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager (m/w) to join our dynamic and growing team in Sydney.
About the Role
This challenging and rewarding role lends itself to a highly capable, self-managed individual with an ardent desire to identify and develop new business. You will be motivated and enthusiastic about winning eLearning and multimedia projects in the Australian commercial and public service marketplace.
As the Business Development Manager (m/w), you will be focused on identifying new sales opportunities through prospecting, lead generation, canvassing and other networking opportunities for our learning management systems (LMS), bespoke multimedia eLearning content and off-the-shelf content. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you enjoy getting lots of face-to-face engagements with prospective customers, have a hunter mentality, and the persuasive abilities to motivate prospective customers to buy IMC's innovative and high-quality eLearning solutions.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in consultative selling, cold calling and face-to-face sales experience
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS based technology and preferably relating to eLearning and performance improvement solutions
- A strong background in B2B sales with a track record in winning new business in the SME space primarily, as well as experience selling to top brands and public service agencies
- Self-sufficient in demonstrating Cloud/SaaS based software and a proven competency in translating how appropriate software features can deliver a business advantage for a customer
- Strong aptitude for diagnosing a business issue, good listening skills, empathy, and a resilient mindset that convinces the customer you are on their side and they will get the best outcome
- Effective communication skills to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and technical professionals alike
- We live by our mission 'We Empower People" in everything we do – it's why we get up in the morning and hope you share this passion for empowering people through solutions that impact learning, development and supporting our customers staff to perform to their best
What we offer
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible
- A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant including phone and laptop
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to really grow your BD career
Ready for your next challenge, do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.