Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
IMC Information Multimedia Communication AG (IMC) is a global leading eLearning and multimedia solution provider with a best in class Learning Management System (LMS) platform and leading-edge eLearning content that leverages gamification, virtual reality and other multimedia techniques. Several hundred companies – running from small and medium enterprises (SMEs), to state and national government departments, to multinational groups, rely on IMC´s products to further educate their personnel, students and clients.
We are seeking an Intern Technical Consultant (f/m) to join our dynamic and growing team in Melbourne.
About the Role
- Discuss, analyse and evaluate requirements with customers and translate requirements to software customisations
- Perform configuration settings within systems and test the solutions
- Identify system errors with checking system configurations and using diagnostic tools
- Manage small technical work packages from start to finish
- Support project activities by assisting with system parameterizations and interfaces
- Write functional and technical specification documents
- General project, technical and administration tasks
Skills and Requirements
- Degree/qualification in computing related field
- Understanding of database driven web based applications
- Relevant, practical experience with Learning Managements Systems and/or experience with other database management solutions
- Customer orientated, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously
- Paying high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
What we Offer
- We offer a flexible, unpaid internship over 21 days (1-3 days per week)
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of concept freedom and real influence
- Experience working with a leading organisation on projects for major brands
Ready for your next challenge, do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.