Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
IMC Information Multimedia Communication AG (IMC) is a global leading eLearning and multimedia solution provider with a best in class Learning Management System (LMS) platform and leading-edge eLearning content that leverages gamification, virtual reality and other multimedia techniques. Several hundred companies – running from small and medium enterprises (SMEs), to state and national government departments, to multinational groups, rely on IMC´s products to further educate their personnel, students and clients.
About the Role
We're looking for a tech savvy Customer Success Marketing Professional to engage our community of users and maximise customer retention. You will develop your own customer success roadmap to ensure engagement through regular communications and events, working closely with our account managers. Confidence and experience with business systems is a must as you will be writing and editing technical user guides and whitepapers, hosting webinars and running training sessions. Experience in the digital training area and/or in community engagement is not essential but will be a bonus.
- Defining a road map for customer success marketing
- Planning and executing regular customer newsletters and ad hoc communications, i.e. product announcements, event communications
- Producing technical content such as whitepapers/user guides (e.g. advising how to get most out of products), in text and/or video
- Managing the Customer Portal, including keeping content up to date (available globally) and alerting document owners when out of date
- Planning and organising customer events (e.g. IMC Learning Connect), webinars and training
- Support local user group(s) i.e. case specific user guides, training sessions, troubleshooting
- Monitoring and contributing to discussion forums
- Maintaining internal documentation on all Australian projects/case studies, etc.
- Conducting customer surveys/research to improve customer experience
- Highlighting opportunities for further resources/product enhancements based on customer feedback
- Being conduit between our customers in general and our products and services team
- Preparing and co-ordinating Awards entries for our amazing customer projects together with the customer
- Produce case studies, and co-ordinate testimonials, from our customer base for use in external marketing
- Maintain a close relationship with our customers to foster referrals and references
Skills and Requirements
- A keen interest for business systems/software
- A quick learner
- Self-directed and problem solver
- Ability to set own deadlines and plans and then stick to them
- Excellent communication skills and eye for detail
- Interested/understanding in instructional design and/or technical writing
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Decent skills using design programs i.e. Adobe Create Suite
What we Offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed
- Modern office located on St. Kilda Road that can be easy accessed by train/tram
- A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to really grow your marketing career
Ready for your next challenge? Do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.