Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, communicative, result oriented and positive attitude colleague, eager to join one of our international SCRUM teams.
You’ll have the exciting opportunity to develop a range of in-house, award-winning eLearning software and your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Perform analysis, design, implementation and testing of the software
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Actively contribute to the implementation and improvement of the development and engineering processes and work methodologies
- Act as a coach or mentor for other colleagues, supporting their development
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years hands-on experience in software development
- Sound knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition and WEB applications development using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, Custom tags). Java certifications are a plus
- Deep understanding of web applications software and deployment architecture. Experience with Web/Application Servers and Oracle/MS SQL Server databases
- Knowledge of UML, Design Patterns, ability to produce high quality code
- Flexibility to work with multiple technologies
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to learn fast and to adapt to e-Learning domain
- Ability to work well within a team but also independently
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment;
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed;
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed;
- Exciting projects for major brands.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.