Help us bring our digital learning experiences into the marketing realm with your communications and content marketing expertise.
We’re looking for a Communications Executive to develop and implement our global communications and content strategy.
You’ll be developing and implement the communication and content strategy for our global operations. No day will be the same as you work on press releases, editorials, white papers, blogs, social media campaigns, influencer campaigns and find new ways to reach our target audience with creative and relevant content.
You will have experience managing press/influencer contacts and developing content marketing campaigns, and of course, excellent written English. Experience working in technical field and creating content for all levels of technical expertise is essential.
The marketing team is spread between Melbourne and Saarbrücken, Germany therefore you must be organised, methodical and have exceptional relationship management skills to assist the team to work together smoothly.
- Implementing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing and online
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Working with Campaign Managers to produce campaign content, such as whitepapers, reports
- Write copy for all marketing initiatives to ensure consistent messaging, including campaigns, social media, sales materials and internal communications
- Manage social media channels
- Developing relationships with key media and influencers to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Writing and adapting press releases for international distribution, ensuring stories translate to differing international markets
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR
What we offer
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Modern office located on St. Kilda Road that can be easy accessed by train/tram
- A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant including phone and laptop
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to really grow your career
Ready for your next challenge, do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.