Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
As a Junior Technical Consultant – eLearning, you will be working on new customer projects implementing our technical solutions and systems, giving training, as well as working with our existing customers in an ongoing technical support capacity for our Learning Management System and other IMC products.
- Discuss, analyse and evaluate requirements with customers and translate requirements to software customizations
- Leading workshops and giving training about our system and learning & development processes
- Perform configuration settings within systems and test the solutions
- Identify system errors with checking system configurations and using diagnostic tools
- Install and maintain our server based Learning Management System
- Support pre-sales activities by creating mock-ups and interactive E-Learning content
- Write functional and technical specification documents
- General project, technical and office administration tasks
- Degree/qualification in computing or business related field
- Understanding of database driven web based applications
- Understanding of web interfaces and APIs
- Understanding of e-learning standards such as SCORM and AICC
- Comfortable communicating in front of groups of people
- Ability to train people on how to use our software in a group environment
- Relevant, practical experience with Learning Managements Systems and/or experience in the field of E-Learning
- Customer orientated, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously
- Paying high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel and work both domestically and internationally
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Exciting projects for major brands
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you
- New challenges that you want to master - a high learning curve and development possibilities guaranteed
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of freedom and real influence
- You contribute to the best practice in e-learning
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.