We are searching for a bid writer / manager to help us with bids, tenders and proposals for customers around the globe. You will be supporting our business development activities in various regions and will be an incremental part of our sales processes.
- Preparation of international and national bids/tenders from public institutions and large corporate organizations to a very high quality
- Writing bid content, both from own initiative/ideas, and in consultation with our experts in needed specialities
- Responsibility for the bid preparation end to end, including writing business level summaries, as well as completing technical/feature compliance checklist responses
- Screening and analysis of complex tender documents (functional, technical and business perspectives)
- Development of customer-specific solutions in coordination with the specialist departments that fits the customer requirements like a glove
- Management of internal communication to co-ordinate necessary resources to contribute to the bid
- Supporting the sales team in presenting the bid in face to face meetings where needed, and to provide
- Sourcing and cooperation with (local and international) partners of IMC where we need to include services we can’t deliver ourself
- Continually build own knowledge and understanding of our solutions to accurately respond to tender questions from both functional and technical perspectives
- Creation and management of a library of documents and re-usable texts that can be used to enhance our bids and improve efficiencies
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement methods
- Interpreting feedback from bids won/loss to enhance and inform future bids
- Exceptional written English skills (business fluent/native level); other languages (especially German, Dutch and French) are an advantage
- You have a passion for writing convincing prose that best highlights IMCs capabilities
- A broad understanding and sensitivity to customer and competitive triggers to help strategically position our bids in the best light
- A ‘winner’ attitude that never gives up
- High identification with the topics of digital education/learning as well as ideally existing technical expertise
- Experience with sales and tendering processes in the private and/or public sector, both nationally and internationally
- Advanced document processing skills using tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint to create high quality aesthetically pleasing and well formatted responses
- Willingness to work with teams across the globe and across time zones
- Very good analytical skills and ability to interpret customer requirement documents and form a response that is very highly fitting what they are asking for
- Ability to work accurately, independently and result-oriented
- Very good presentation and moderation skills
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Willingness to travel when required
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Ability to work on high profile opportunities with high profile organisations
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of concept freedom and real influence
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team where people collaborate with each other to ensure the customer gets the best possible solution in the most cost-effective manner possible
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Ready for your next challenge, do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.