This rewarding role lends itself to a highly capable, self-managed individual with an ardent desire to identify and develop new business. You will be motivated about winning eLearning and multimedia projects in the American commercial and public service marketplace.
As our Business Development Manager, you will be focused on identifying new sales opportunities through prospecting, lead generation, canvassing and other networking opportunities for our learning management system (LMS), bespoke multimedia eLearning content and off-the-shelf content. Reporting directly to the Director International Market Development, you enjoy getting lots of face-to-face engagements with prospective customers, have a hunter mentality, and the persuasive abilities to motivate prospective customers to buy IMC's innovative and high-quality eLearning solutions.
- Develop business throughout NCSA and be responsible for IMC growth in the region
- Work with Director International Market Development and IMC Board to devise a strategic approach to business development across NCSA and identify the approach to market on a country by country basis
- Increase sales through partner and other channels including direct sales activities to reach IMC goals in the NCSA area
- Acquisition of new customers through personal sales activities
- Identify potential partners across the NCSA region and setting up agreements for collaboration, build-up, manage and develop a partnership network
- Identify strategic goals and objectives for partnerships and determine success factors
- Be the single point of contact for the partners across the NCSA region as well as acting as a representative for partners within IMC
- Work together with customers and partners with the aim to/ and directly support bids and sales opportunities, presentations and proposals as well as collaborate with our (pre-)sales team to enable and educate partners and customers
- Experience in consultative selling, cold calling and face-to-face sales experience
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS based technology and ideally relating to eLearning and performance improvement solutions
- A background in B2B sales with a track record in winning new business, as well as experience selling to top brands and public service agencies
- Self-sufficient in demonstrating Cloud/SaaS based software and a proven competency in translating how appropriate software features can deliver a business advantage for a customer
- Strong aptitude for diagnosing a business issue, good listening skills, a mindset that convinces the customer you are on their side and they will get the best outcome
- Effective communication skills to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and technical professionals alike
- We live by our mission 'We Empower People" in everything we do – it's why we get up in the morning and hope you share this passion for empowering people to master their professional challenges through solutions that impact learning, development and supporting our customers' staff to perform to their best.
What we Offer
- You may base your activities on an existing local business and customer network
- You are working initially from home office
- A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant including phone and laptop
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to really grow your BD career
IMC Information Multimedia Communication AG (IMC) is a global leading eLearning and multimedia solution provider with a best in class Learning Management System (LMS) platform and leading-edge eLearning content that leverages gamification, virtual reality and other multimedia techniques. Several hundred companies – running from small and medium enterprises (SMEs), to state and national government departments, to multinational groups – as well as training providers and more than 150 universities rely on IMC´s products to further educate their personnel, students and clients.
Ready for your next challenge, do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let’s have a chat.