As a Project Manager / Consultant – Software, you will be working on new customer projects to coordinate the successfull delivery of our technical solutions and systems, as well as acquiring knowledge of our Learning Management System and other IMC products to build consultancy skills.
Your work will involve working closely with both our local implementation team of consultants and developers serving APAC, as well as with our colleagues in our European Headquarters, so you should be self-driven to be able to work remotely, but also flexible to travel when required.
- Work with clients to discuss, analyse and evaluate project requirements;
- Help successfully deliver projects in scope, on time and in budget;
- Produce detailed project plans for new implementations and work packages;
- Generate regular project status reports and conduct project meetings;
- Liaise closely with other IMC project team members;
- Document and manage all change requests in the project to avoid scope creep;
- Support in configuration of software based on specifications and test the solutions;
- Manage user acceptance testing phase and track all issues from reporting to resolution;
- Driving project completion and keeping positive rapport with client stakeholders;
- Support pre-sales activities by creating mock-ups and interactive E-Learning content;
- General project, consulting and office administration tasks.
- Degree/qualification in computing related field with broad IT knowledge;
- Qualification or strong knowledge in PRINCE2 methodology or other project management discipline;
- Experience in managing software rollouts from a vendor or client side;
- Relevant, practical experience with Managements Systems (LMS, CMS, HRMS, CRM) and/or experience in the field of E-Learning;
- Customer orientated, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously;
- Problem solver who is self-sufficient and pays high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel interstate and potentially internationally;
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment;
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you;
- New challenges to master - a high learning curve and development guaranteed;
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of design freedom and real influence;
- Exciting projects for major organisations and leading brands;
- Opportunity to work with reputable leader in the e-learning industry.
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 260 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Ready for your next challenge? Do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.