As a Junior Technical Consultant – Software, you will be working on new customer projects implementing our technical solutions and systems, as well as working with our existing customers in an ongoing technical support capacity for our Learning Management System and other IMC products.
Your work will involve working closely with both our local team serving APAC, as well as with our colleagues in our European Headquarters, so you should be self-driven to be able to work remotely, but also flexible to travel when required.
- Work with clients to discuss, analyse and evaluate project requirements
- Configure software and interfaces based on specifications and test the solutions
- Identify system errors with checking system configurations and using diagnostic tools
- Install and maintain our server based Learning Management System
- Support pre-sales activities by creating mock-ups and interactive E-Learning content
- Write functional and technical specification documents
- General project, technical and office administration tasks
- Degree/qualification in computing related field with broad knowledge
- Understanding of database driven web-based applications
- Relevant, practical experience with Managements Systems (LMS, CMS, HRMS, CRM) and/or experience in the field of E-Learning
- Customer orientated, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously
- Problem solver who is self-sufficient and pays high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel interstate and potentially internationally
- Minimum two years-experience working in a customer facing IT related role
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you
- New challenges to master - a high learning curve and development guaranteed
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of design freedom and real influence
- Exciting projects for major organisations and leading brands
- Opportunity to work with reputable leader in the e-learning industry
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 260 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Ready for your next challenge? Do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.