About the Role
As a Pre-Sales Consultant(m/f/d) at IMC you will work closely with the sales, consulting, product and business development teams to support IMC’s overall sales activities.
- System configuration of "IMC Learning Suite" LMS to support customer demos
- Set-up of use case scenarios for customers in our demo systems
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations of our software applications to customers both in-person and virtually
- Respond directly to customer functional and technical enquiries via email, phone and live chat during the sales phase
- Perform market research to identify opportunities and competitive knowledge
- Help manage and maintain up to date document library on our products, and at times prepare own new materials to support sales process
- Provide training and info sessions on products, knowledge and scenarios
- Run webinars for customers, partners and sales teams
- Analyze requests for proposals and customer business requirements, and support sales in answering technical and functional questions in formal proposals/tenders
- Continually build and expand your deep knowledge of our products and share that with others
- Continually build and expand a deep knowledge of the eLearning industry and LMS market
- Manage tasks and sales activity using CRM and JIRA tools, and support sales processes and reporting in these tools
- Support (and run) real customer projects (post-sales) when extra capacity is needed
- You pay incredible attention to detail and cannot be comfortable unless something you deliver is perfect
- You have a Degree in Educational Technologies, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
- Your IT affinity makes it easy for you to familiarize yourself with new software solutions
- Your working style is characterized by strong communication skills, independence, concentration and initiative
- Strong interest in business development and being part of an expanding company
- Very good English and German language skills are mandatory
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of concept freedom and real influence
- Exciting projects for major brands
- You contribute to the best practice in e-learning
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 260 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.