Are you a people person with a strong background in Digital Learning?
We’re looking for a dynamic, driven and creative Sales Professional to nurture and grow our Digital Learning Content business in the Australian market for our New Media department.
You will be part of our exciting New Media team, they’re pushing the boundaries of possibilities between learning and technology to produce exciting, engaging content for global brands, local and federal government organisations, RTO’s and more.
- Growing revenue through new and existing relationships
- Presenting the IMC Digital Learning portfolio to leads
- Participating in trade shows, conferences and actively networking to attract new opportunities
- Proactively seeking new opportunities and engaging stakeholders
- Provide active support and advice for existing customers
- Ensuring business processes for quotations and orders are completed in our CRM
- Maintaining the sales toolkit – proposals, PowerPoints, sales scripts and use cases.
- Experience in direct client relationships
- Ability to build and nurture connections with leads
- Analytical thinking, ability to identify business opportunities
- Experience working software solutions, corporate learning, and/or digital media
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- An interest in digital media and technology
What we offer
- An innovative, supportive and diverse global team
- Flexible working hours
- A self-directed working environment
- Opportunities for development within the organisation
- Exciting projects with global organisations and leading brands
IMC is a digital learning solutions company dedicated to solving complex problems. Our products are at the forefront of technology, using the latest L&D techniques, that are adaptive, flexible, people centric and business focussed. Globally, more than 1,300 customers and over 7 million users are empowered by IMC’s tailored solutions.
We like to solve puzzles, see how you fit in by applying to join the IMC family.
IMC embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be.