Are you a former instructional designer, graphic designer, multimedia developer or copywriter?
Have you been stuck behind a desk, when really you prefer being out of the office spruiking the benefits of digital and blended learning solutions?
Do you love being busy and would prefer to chase the work rather than wait for it to come to you?
Does it motivate you to develop trusted customer relationships based on a recognised product and service portfolio alongside your own professional expertise? Do you feel proud when you have managed to win a job? Are you always reviewing marketing and sales collateral and saying, “We could do better?”
We are seeking a digital learning professional to start work within our sales team. We want someone who is pro-active, resilient, honest and can build relationships quickly with clients and potential clients! You will need to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills and can make MS Office products sing!
- Preparation and maintenance of new proposal templates, PowerPoint decks and scripts, examples and showreels for use by the wider sales team
- Evaluation and development of new contacts and sales opportunities
- Seek and acquire new customers based on processing existing leads
- Provide active support and advice for existing customers
- Presentation of our entire service and product portfolio to the customer on site, including preparation of the quotation and completion of the order
- Stimulating new business opportunities by participating in trade shows and conferences and through active networking.
- Approximately 3 years of practical digital learning experience with direct client relations
- High level proficiency of MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- You love writing, and have a creative and engaging writing style that you can tailor to different audiences
- You can self-manage your time and work to deadlines
- Software solutions, corporate learning, and digital media
- Logical and analytical thinking skills as well as a pronounced problem-solving competence
- Independent way of working, but also the ability to work in a team
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you
- New challenges to master - a high learning curve and development guaranteed
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of design freedom and real influence
- Exciting projects for major organisations and leading brands
- Opportunity to work with reputable leader in the e-learning industry
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 260 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Ready for your next challenge? Do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.