As a Project Manager/ Consultant – Software based in Beijing/ China, you will be working on a major IMC customer project to coordinate the successfull delivery of our technical solutions and systems, as well as acquiring knowledge of our Learning Management System and other IMC products to build consultancy skills.
Your work will involve working closely with both our global implementation team of consultants and developers, as well as with our colleagues in our European Headquarters, so you should be self-driven to be able to work remotely, but also flexible to travel when required.
- Work with our client to discuss, analyse and evaluate project requirements
- Help successfully deliver the project in scope, on time and in budget
- Produce detailed project plans for new implementations and work packages
- Generate regular project status reports and conduct project meetings
- Liaise closely with other IMC project team members
- Document and manage all change requests in the project to avoid scope creep
- Support in configuration of software based on specifications and test the solutions
- Manage user acceptance testing phase and track all issues from reporting to resolution
- Driving project completion and keeping positive rapport with client stakeholders
- Support pre-sales activities
- General project, consulting and office administration tasks.
- Degree/qualification in computing related field with broad IT knowledge
- Qualification or strong knowledge in PRINCE2 methodology or other project management discipline
- Experience in managing software rollouts from a vendor or client side
- Ideally, practical experience with Managements Systems (LMS, CMS, HRMS, CRM)
- Customer orientated, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously
- Problem solver who is self-sufficient and pays high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Willingness to travel interstate and occassionally internationally
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.