Are you a technically minded business professional that is self-driven, a great networker and results orientated?
Have you been in an implementation, project management or technical consulting role and would be excited by taking a leap in your career with an opportunity at selling enterprise level software solutions?
Are you passionate about helping organisations enhance their internal learning processes with proven technical solutions?
Does it motivate you to develop trusted customer relationships based on a recognised product and service portfolio alongside your own professional expertise? Do you feel proud when you have managed to win a job?
We are seeking a technically skilled person in web applications who has a strong head for business to join our growing local team. The desired candidate is pro-active, resilient, honest and can build relationships quickly with potential clients! You will need to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with excellent presentation skills, and an ability to hold technical conversations! Does this sound like you?
- Seek and acquire new customers using your prospecting skills
- Evaluation and development of new contacts into sales opportunities
- Develop your network via attending industry events and other proven channels
- Presentation of our entire service and product portfolio to the customer on site, including preparation of the quotation through to completion of the order
- Manage functional and technical discussions with various stakeholders the customer to work together to scope a solution for them
- Take ownership of RFP/Tender responses including technical solution, project and business/pricing aspects
- Act as a trusted consultant/advisor during the sales process to our customers
- Manage the sales process like an own project, paying meticulous attention to detail and responsiveness to the customer
- Stimulating new business opportunities by participating in trade shows and conferences and through active networking
- Writing attention getting winning in-depth proposal responses and conducting presentations
- Build in-depth knowledge of IMC solutions and contribute to the sales strategy
- Approximately 3 years of software sales experience and/or experience consulting in technical software implementations with direct client relations
- Good knowledge of either digital learning or corporate software solutions and environments
- Logical and analytical thinking skills as well as a pronounced problem-solving competence
- Organised with a project management professional approach to your tasks
- Desire to pursue a career in sales and business development within a fast-paced industry
- High level proficiency of MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- You love writing, and have a creative and engaging writing style that you can tailor proposals to different audiences in various industries
- You can self-manage your time, be responsive to leads and work to deadlines
- Independent way of working, but also the ability to work in a team
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you
- New challenges to master - a high learning curve and development guaranteed
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of design freedom and real influence
- Potential to win exciting projects for major organisations and leading brands
- Opportunity to work with a reputable global leader in the e-learning industry
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 260 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Ready for your next challenge? Do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.