As a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) you will be part of our evolving DevOps team. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague working at our headquarters in Saarbrücken.
- Automation and Streamlining of Build, Test, Deploy and Monitoring processes for various high-quality, high-performance software products and cloud services
- Improvement and optimization of existing continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines
- Codeline & System setup, change set management, merge conflict resolution in close collaboration with developers
- Maintenance of a continuous inspection system and associated rule sets
- Working in agile software development projects following SCRUM
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience in software development, Source code affinity
- Experience with “scripting languages” like Python, Ruby, NodeJS for automation tasks
- Experience with Linux, CI/CD tools, Cloud, Containers, Virtualization is a plus
- Knowledge in JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Grunt, SVN, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, SonarQube, AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- Basic knowledge of methods, tools and processes in agile software development
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, knowledge of German language is a plus
- Coordination/ Collaboration with Development, Hosting and IT departments
- Structured approach paying high attention to details
- Ability to see the big picture while identifying sweet spots for optimizations
- Motivation to work well within a team as well as individually
- Ability to communicate effectively in the workplace, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- Being part of an international team of experienced, highly motivated colleagues, who are happy to support you if needed, as well as an interdisciplinary and cooperative work environment
- Possibility to apply your enthusiasm for new technologies and innovative development tools, especially in the field of digital learning
- You contribute to multifaceted and unique projects for our globally renowned customers
- Interesting challenges as well as a steep learning curve are waiting to be mastered by you
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.