We are looking for a dedicated and meticulous Junior Database Architect (m/f/d) for our growing team in Saarbrücken.
- Upgrading and maintaining SQL Scripts
- Working with SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Analysis of requirements and coordination with the specialist department
- Carry out documentation and load tests
- University degree or comparable experience in the field of information technology
- Very good knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar)
- Good knowledge of Java programming language and JDBC API
- Analytical and structured way of thinking
- Good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
- Familiar with agile methods
- Autonomous and thorough work approach
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed
- Exciting projects for major brands
About IMC AG
WE EMPOWER PEOPLE. 1,000+ customers worldwide, more than 20 years’ experience, 12 international locations and over 260 employees – IMC is a leader in digital learning.
Motivation, performance, success. People need solutions to help them to master their professional challenges and develop personally. Through digital education and training programs, IMC makes this possible. Passionate experts in strategy, learning technology and e-learning content create holistic training experiences that inspire learners to achieve success.