Are you passionate about supporting people to be more motivated and successful at work? Will you be able to commit to our mission “We empower people to achieve more”? Do you feel best in a dynamic, customer oriented and digitally driven environment? If yes, our Australian team of digital learning enthusiasts can’t wait to have you on board.
We’re looking for a hands-on, communicative and driven HR Professional for a part time position to autonomously consult the management, recruit as well as professionalize our HR activities.
- Act as the Australian Human Resources representative for IMC, in close cooperation with our German headquarters
- Support and consult local management and employees in all relevant HR topics
- Develop and implement strategy to attract and develop talents for IMC Australia
- Be responsible for the recruiting process of Australian based roles incl. monitoring candidate experience
- Develop and apply HR procedures and policies while meeting legal requirements
- Generate inspiring ways to improve motivation, encourage team spirit and cooperation
- Market research, controlling and reporting of HR key data
- Monitor individual visa situation and IMC’s obligations as a sponsor
- Plus 3 years of relevant professional experience in HR, ideally with digital scope
- Sound knowledge of HR policy, employment law and employee relations
- Demonstrated success working as part of a high performing team in an international context, enjoy exchanging and developing yourself on an international level
- Great business acumen
- A continuous improvement mindset along with a collaborative and team focused approach with a contiguous positive energy
What we offer
- An innovative, supportive and diverse global team
- Flexible working hours
- A self-directed working environment
- Opportunities for development within the organisation
- Exciting and creative HR projects to dive into
- A real impact and personal appreciation
IMC is a digital learning solutions company dedicated to solving complex problems. Our products are at the forefront of technology, using the latest L&D techniques, that are adaptive, flexible, people centric and business focussed. Globally, more than 1,300 customers and over 7 million users are empowered by IMC’s tailored solutions.
We like to solve puzzles, see how you fit in by applying to join the IMC family.
IMC embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.