We are looking for an ambitious consultant (pre and post sales) to join our Singapore office. You will have the opportunity to flourish in this exciting and fast paced environment and support our customers during Learning Management System implementation projects across Asia Pacific, as well as support our sales team in a pre-sales capacity.
You will be working closely with our European team, in a fun environment and be given plenty of flexibility. You will be self-directed and professional, allowing you to work without constant supervision and to project deadlines and pressures. Add your own influence on the role, while also benefiting from the direction of a well-established international leading company with a proud history and great track record.
The successful candidate
- Analyses customer documentation and scenario requirements to assess their needs,
- Sets up demonstration scenarios in the system,
- Presents/demonstrates our solution to prospective customers in a pre-sales perspective to help win new business,
- Helps prepare tenders and inputs their product expertise into proposals,
- Directly supports sales activities across the region in a pre-sales consultant capacity,
- Runs workshops with customers to analyse and assess customer needs (both business and technical),
- Designs & documents an appropriate functional/technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements,
- Configures the solution to be able to meet the scenarios of the customer,
- Becomes an expert in all aspects of our enterprise level Learning Management System, and maintains this knowledge over time,
- Works within a team and at times takes project management responsibility with direct customer/stakeholder management,
- Provides ongoing technical and user support to our customer base across the region,
- Provides assistance in general administration and business duties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to present effectively and engage with a room full of people
- Customer orientated, flexible and friendly personality
- A pro-active and focused attitude, capability to work autonomously
- Degree in computing, software engineering, business information systems or equivalent qualification/IT background
- Ideally the right candidate has achieved some relevant practical experience either during graduation or through professional experience
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Good technical skills, ideally with a specialised knowledge of one or more of the following functional areas (not essential but preferred): Learning Management Solutions (LMS), eLearning, Business Process Design, Business Web Applications
- Interest for database web systems, online learning, multimedia, information technologies and working with people
- Willing to travel international
- Good business acumen
- Additional languages to English beneficial
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you
- New challenges to master - a high learning curve and development guaranteed
- From the beginning, you have a high degree of design freedom and real influence
- Potential to win exciting projects for major organisations and leading brands
- Opportunity to work with a reputable global leader in the e-learning industry
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 260 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Ready for your next challenge? Do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.