We are looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent, and driven person who is passionate about adult learning and new technology to come join us in our new office initially for a 6-month contract.
The role of our Inside Sales Rep is to identify, qualify, and create interest in our digital learning products. You will work closely in our brand-new office based right on the doorsteps of the new Domain train station, with a team based that is heavily invested in the growth of our Australian and New Zealand business.
The successful candidate will need to possess an infectious and resilient personality, have a positive attitude and be willing to work in a team first environment with local and remote team members.
- Setting qualified new business appointments for the sales team via outbound calling/emailing/LinkedIn
- Reaching out to new clients to determine their present and future needs
- Working with the AU Senior Sales Lead on the preparation of telesales requirements
- Build the leads pipeline with a mix of cold calling to new customers.
- Handle inbound enquiries
- Develop business requirements to leverage marketing automation and sales engagement to generate more leads and manage opportunities
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Report weekly to Management on sales metrics, opportunities and threats
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM, provide data quality checks regularly. Clean up CRM information and use targeted selling techniques to improve current information inside CRM
- Meet monthly goals of new appointments/opportunities
Knowledge and Experience
- Great relationship building skills or very customer service oriented
- Well- developed communication, persuasiveness, influencing and presentation skills
- Resilient, tenacious and persistent
- Innovative and progressive attitude
- Self-motivated and performance driven
- Proficient CRM and computer skills, including email, social media (LinkedIn), MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven ability to exceed KPI’s
- 2 years of software, eLearning, HCM and/or digital media sales experience is an advantage
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills and highly driven to succeed
- Great Interpersonal and verbal skills
- Prospecting on LinkedIn should be second nature to you
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM or other CRMs
- Deadline and detail orientated
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in business, marketing, accounting, sales, IT or administration
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 260 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Ready for your next challenge? Do your skills and experience match our need? Then apply today and let's have a chat.