If you are currently studying, or have recently completed study in the Marketing/Events field, this position is suited to you!
We’re looking for a super-assistant to join our team and keep us all organised. Your time would be split between the marketing team and our you will be splitting your time between the marketing team for two days and office administration one day each week (exact hours and days negotiable).
- CRM and marketing automation data entry and management
- Assisting with monthly spend and performance reports
- Managing marketing collateral
- Ad hoc marketing tasks, such as copywriting, proofreading
Social media marketing
- Coordinating with our German marketing team on the social media calendar
- Writing social media posts
- Producing monthly reports on social media channels
- Liaising with suppliers, organisers for tradefairs
- Producing event documentation – runsheets, project plans, staff briefing, budgets
- Preparing kits for events
- Lead management
- Setting up and running webinars
- Monitoring and ordering kitchen and stationery supplies as required
- Assisting directors with expenses and travel arrangements
- Organising team functions
- Ad hoc administration tasks
Who you are:
Qualification in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 1+ years experience in marketing
- A creative and can-do attitude
- First-rate written communication and English grammar skills
- Have a strong work ethic and are able to work independently once you are fully trained
- Computer literate and comfortable working with various types of software
- Passionate about marketing and learning
- Australian permanent resident
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you
- New challenges to master - a high learning curve and development guaranteed
- Opportunity to work with a reputable global leader in the e-learning industry
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
IMC is a digital learning solutions company dedicated to solving complex problems. Our products are at the forefront of technology, using the latest L&D techniques, that are adaptive, flexible, people centric and business focussed. Globally, more than 1,300 customers and over 7 million users are empowered by IMC’s tailored solutions.
We like to solve puzzles, see how you fit in.