Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, eager to join our Product Management department in Sibiu. As a Product Manager you will develop new concepts for further development of our software products with a focus on the IMC Learning Suite - the IMC's learning management system.
By interfacing with the customer, with the product owner and with the design & development team, you will determine the direction and give the shape in which our solutions will develop to satisfy our customers’ needs.
Your main tasks will be
- Support the preparation and the prioritization of the product backlog items in close cooperation with the product owner.
- Take over tasks for dedicated system components or newly developed services used by the IMC Learning Suite.
- Recording, analyzing and technical clarification of the requirements in direct contact with the customer.
- Specification of system adaptations in cooperation with the design and the development teams.
- Adjustment of system adaptations within the product management team
- Support the development team along all the phases of the Agile software development
- Organizing information events for the sales and consulting departments about the product innovations.
- Preparation of product documentation for the system extensions that you are responsible for.
- A completed degree, ideally in media or business informatics, software management, educational technology or a comparable degree.
- Approx. 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong customer orientation
- Good knowledge of Agile development and corresponding tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent communication skills in an interdisciplinary environment (eg. media, design, HR and technology experts).
- High self-motivation and very good organizational skills.
- Independent systematic working method with high-quality awareness.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, German is a plus.
- Experience in Design Thinking and Lean Startup Methods are a plus.
What we offer
The rewards for joining IMC include a competitive remuneration alongside with a professional and socially-minded working environment.
You bring a significant contribution to HOW people develop themselves professionally in a modern way and perform their jobs successfully and with more joy.
You participate in the best practice of global players in the corporate and public sector in the field of learning management - well-known brands will use "YOUR" product to train their employees.
Flat hierarchies and a cooperative culture with room for creativity.
An interdisciplinary and international working environment with experienced and motivated colleagues supporting and inspiring you.
You will grow with our customers - a high learning curve and development opportunities are guaranteed.