We are seeking for a highly motivated, communicative, result oriented and positive attitude colleague, eager to join one of our international SCRUM teams.
You’ll have the exciting opportunity to develop a range of in-house, front-end JS apps on top of backend RESTful API and your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- To develop new features for existing projects, maintenance and support for existing features (HTML5/CSS3, Angular).
- To translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application.
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (Master degree is a plus)
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in software development
- Familiar with cross-platform, cross device and multi-browser issues
- Working experience with PHP and knowledge about mobile development (Android/iOS) is a plus
- Intrinsic motivation to do web development, initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to learn fast and to adapt to the domain of virtual challenges and brain training games
- Ability to work well within a team but also independently
- Attention to detail and quality
- Great passion for creating innovative products and user-oriented experiences
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory
What we offer
- An interdisciplinary and international work environment;
- Experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues who support and inspire you – whenever needed;
- New challenges that want to be mastered by you, every day - a high learning curve and development opportunities guaranteed;
- Exciting projects for major brands.
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 300 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.