We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful projects, preferably who can speak Swedish. To succeed in the role, you’ll be a fast learner with good technical skills and a real problem solver.
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team (and maybe sometimes further afield), as well as with our international colleagues, so you’ll have good support to develop in the role.
Your key tasks
- Run workshops with customer to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analyse customer requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Perform software configurations based on specifications
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting the customer in their own testing
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer teams
- Support pre-sales activities including technical tender responses and pitches
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel within the UK and internationally
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Ability to speak Swedish and or Dutch would be a big advantage
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based applications
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs and interfacing protocols beneficial
What we offer
- Support of experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues to inspire you
- Career growth and ongoing development possibilities guaranteed
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects for major corporate brands and government departments
- Chance to join a relatively young and vibrant team of like-minded professionals
- Modern office located in Borough, can be easily accessed by transport
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products
imc is one of the world's leading learning technology and content providers with 11 international locations and numerous award-winning solutions. We are proud to have over 300 valued employees globally that together support over 1100 customers including numerous internationally renowned brands and public organisations who continue to inspire our passion for innovation.
Ready for your next challenge with the skills and passion to match?
Then apply today and let's have a chat.