We are looking for a passionate, communicative and talented developer, eager to join our international project team developing a brand-new and innovative Digital School Platform. You will develop front-end microservices to extend an existing cloud-based multi-tennant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- For our Digital School Platform, develop tools that empower pupils, students, teachers and administrators during the pandemic crisis and for 21st century education.
- Together with the team invent and implement hands-on solutions to the problems that our users really face when transforming school education
- Develop new UI components (in React) or adapt the existing LMS modules to match the requirements of our Digital School Platform
- Translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes) into a working application
- Analyse requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement and test them
- Support as a developer the whole product innovation process - from the first idea through iterative development of minimum viable products with validation and evaluation in prototype, pilot and full production scenarios
- At least 2 years of experience in software development (preferably in Agile-SCRUM)
- Experience with Web/App servers, familiar with cross-platform, cross-device, and multi-browser issues
- Working experience with Java/PHP/C# or knowledge about mobile dev. (Android/iOS) would be a big plus
- Ability to produce high-quality code, knowledge about testing tools and frameworks, would be an advantage
- Pioneering spirit and adaptability to a dynamic work environment
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to learn fast and adapt to the e-learning domain
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you
- Exciting projects for major brands
- Flexible schedule
- Home-office days are an option (not only during COVID-19 times)
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & team building events, Bookster subscription and more...
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 350+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.