We are looking for an experienced, talented and communicative senior developer, eager to join our international project team developing a brand-new and innovative Digital School Platform. You will develop back-end and front-end microservices to extend an existing cloud-based multi-tennant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- For our Digital School Platform, develop tools that empower pupils, students, teachers and administrators during the pandemic crisis and for 21st century education
- Together with the team invent and implement hands-on solutions to the problems that our users really face when transforming school education
- Development of microservices (back-end and front-end) based on the Java Spring Framework for our Digital School Platform
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement and test them
- Support as a developer the whole product innovation process - from the first idea through iterative development of minimum viable products with validation and evaluation in prototype, pilot and full production scenarios
- Take an active role in the development phases and improve our methodologies & used technologies
- Research on technical solutions, build and share know-how with your colleagues
- At least 5 years of experience in software development (preferably in Agile-SCRUM)
- Experience with Java EE technologies (Java Spring is desirable)
- Experience with web/application servers and databases
- Excellent programming skills using clean-code and design patterns with a focus on correctness, readability and reusability
- Experience in the development of web front-ends is required (in React/TypeScript)
- Knowledge about cloud technologies & services (Docker containers, Kubernetes) is desirable
- Experience about continuous integration, deployment and micro-services architecture is an advantage
- Pioneering spirit and adaptability to a dynamic work environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you
- Exciting projects for major brands
- Flexible schedule
- Home-office days are an option (not only during COVID-19 times)
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & team building events, Bookster subscription and more...
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organisations to develop their employees - in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 350+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.