Your experience starts with us and lives on in the service of our clients.
We provide exceptional outcomes through technology, content and strategy.
- Expert Consulting | Respond to tenders and proposals | Demonstrations | Pitches
- Customer Facing | Support Sales Team | Relationship Management
A Little About imc
imc is a dynamic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic portfolio of well-known global brands in our portfolio. You will be joining our UK Business working with customers and colleagues across the UK and the rest of the world. We have a fantastic team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
What You will Need
- A positive attitude, flexibility and a thirst to learn quickly
- Experience as Pre or Post-Sales Consultant or similar in a software related role (2-3 years is about right)
- An ability to work with sophisticated products (preferably SaaS) and a track record working with clients in the pre and post-sales phase, including experience in a combined pre-sales and delivery role
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince potential customers of our solutions and key value proposition.
- Ability to respond to public and private tenders/proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you can work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams.
- Your role will involve using your great personal communication skills.
- You will display a systematic approach to contacting prospective clients and your technical and business understanding will enable you to work together with our Technical Implementation Consultants
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Affinity with software such as LMS, HR Software, e-learning, Digital Content, Knowledge Management etc. would be highly beneficial
- Some stuff that will be helpful but not mandatory…. a knowledge of API technology, web applications, common data formats and cloud services
- Willingness to sometimes travel
- Build in-depth knowledge of imc solutions
- Contribute to the sales strategy, prepare proposals, pitches, capability presentations including developing materials to grab attention during the pre-sales phase
- Competently and authoritatively present product demonstrations
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed responses to RFPs and RFTs
- Run deep dive sessions with prospects and customers to explain the capabilities of our solutions
- Take a consultative approach to understand the customer needs and then design functional and technical solution proposals
- Participate in product capability assessment and validation when appropriate during the technical sales process
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and Sales Managers in seeking new customers
- Use your relationship building/influencing skills to help identify new opportunities
- Manage sales activities concentrating on our high quality and innovative learning solutions, as well as report on and prioritise sales activities accordingly
What we offer
We offer a friendly working environment along with colleagues who are dedicated and committed to work alongside and support you. The successful candidate will receive:-
- An excellent remuneration package
- Career development
- Flexible working
- Regular and ongoing meaningful performance and development conversations
- A genuinely relaxed, happy, respectful, energetic working environment where you will look forward to coming to work each day - whether it is in your home or the office
- Team building, fun activities, and lots of social events (in the not-too-distant future we hope!)