We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful projects. To succeed in the role, you’ll be a fast learner with good technical skills and a real problem solver.
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant, you will be working on delivering new Client projects, as well as working with our existing Clients to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team in Singapore, as well as with our other international colleagues further afield, so you’ll have great support to develop in the role.
Your key tasks
- Run workshops with our Clients to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analyse our Clients' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Perform software configurations based on specifications
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our Clients in their own testing
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the Client's teams
- Support pre-sales activities with running demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
- Travel to China and sometimes other destinations
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our Clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Client driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to effectively challenge Clients and Colleagues
- Ability to speak Mandarin and English fluently
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based applications
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs and interfacing protocols beneficial
What we offer
- Support of experienced, intelligent and motivated colleagues to inspire you
- Career growth and ongoing development possibilities guaranteed
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects for major corporate brands and Government Departments
- Chance to join a vibrant team of like-minded professionals
- In depth training provided for all our software and technological products
imc is one of the world's leading learning technology and content providers with 12 international locations and numerous award-winning solutions. We are proud to have over 350 valued employees globally that together support over 1200 Clients including numerous internationally renowned brands and public organisations who continue to inspire our passion for innovation.
Ready for your next challenge with the skills and passion to match?
Then apply today and let's have a chat.