Business Development Associate | SaaS Digital Learning
Imc Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
It is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. Businesses are transforming the way they train and develop their employees and wider stakeholder network. This is your opportunity to join the industry and imc as we continue our growth journey. We are looking for someone with 3-4 years’ experience (that is about the right level for this role) with a passion for uncovering new business opportunities as well as an affinity for technology, learning and digital software.
Here is what you'll be doing...
- Prospect for new customer contacts using your skills in both online and in-person settings
- Arrange meetings, using your relationship building/influencing skills and a "consultative selling approach"
- Identifying priority sectors, businesses within them, and the key influencers/decision makers
- Prepare proposals, pitches, capability presentations incl. developing materials to grab attention during the sales phase
- Manage sales activities concentrating on our high quality and innovative learning solutions
- Effective use of the CRM including reporting on and prioritising sales activities
Here is what you’ll need...
- Ability to work with sophisticated software products - an affinity for technology and software
- Negotiation and strong stakeholder management skills
- A systematic approach to contacting prospective customers
- Ability and capacity to build in-depth knowledge of IMC solutions
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), HR Software, e-learning, digital content, knowledge management (highly regarded)
...and what you’ll get
- An attractive base salary with a generous bonus program to boost your earning potential
- Engagement with a fun, enthusiastic, diverse, and energised team (and we are not just saying that)
- Be part of a true local and global business (Aussie focused and global connected)
- Flexibility to show your initiative and support to guide you on your way (we have a unique approach to share with our successful candidate)