We are looking for a talented and passionate designer, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc-AG who his fluent in English, both written and verbal. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our strong employee benefits.
You will have the opportunity to conceptualize and develop design solutions, to contribute significantly to the creation of functional and appealing features in our easy-to-use products.
- Develop creative, innovative, and user-centered interaction concepts for our learning solutions.
- Produce wireframes, layouts, and basic HTML+CSS to illustrate UI/UX solutions.
- Work closely with product management, stakeholders and other departments to design, review, build and iterate new product features.
- Help solve design problems in simple and intuitive ways, to create better UX.
- Reason your design solutions in line with the business context and user goals.
- Transfer of design decisions into our globally used design system.
- Education in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- The ability to work through the entire design lifecycle in a minimalistic and contemporary design style.
- Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Good understanding of design trends and best practices.
- Intrinsic motivation to do UI/UX design, initiative, and passion for creating innovative products and user-oriented experiences.
- Proven ability to learn fast, to work agile and to adapt to the e-learning domain.
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you
- Exciting projects for major brands
- Flexible time schedule
- Home-office days are an option (not only during COVID-19)
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & teambuilding events, Bookster subscription and more...